Q: Are you associated with the Bonent or Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission?
Q: Are your exam questions exactly like the Bonent or Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission?
A: No, it is a violation of Dialysis-Practice-Test.com exam policy to attempt to recreate test questions from the exam. Our questions are in the same format as the Bonent exam and were derived from current:
• American Nephrology Nurses’ Association (ANNA)
• National Association of Nephrology Technicians (NANT)
• National Kidney Foundation (NKF)
• Kidney Disease Outcomes Quality Initiative (K/DOQI™ (NKF)
• US Renal Data System (USRDS)
• Fistula First program
• American heart Association (AHA)
• Polycystic Kidney Disease Foundation Foundation (PKD)
• Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Conditions for Coverage
• Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
• National Kidney Disease Education Program (NKDEP)
• National Institutes of Health (NIH)
• The Kidney & Urology Foundation of America (KUF)
• American Society of Nephrology (ASN)
for the CCHT / CHT or CCNT along with our own experiences as Dialysis Technician.
We then verified that each answer could be substantiated using current text and course material for CCHT/ CHT or CCNT.
This site is to be used as a study guide only. In no way is it meant to replicate Bonent or Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission exam questions.
Q: I can’t log into the site. What is wrong?
A: It could be many things, but we find that 7/10 times the user is not typing their log-in and password in correctly. try clearing your browsers cache and or quitting and then restarting the web browser. If you are still unable to complete the process please email us at email@example.com
Q:The site logged me out. Why?
A: When you log into the site a session cookie is set in your web browser. If you remain idle in any portion of the site for more than 10 minutes it will log you out. This is a security feature to prevent unauthorized access to your account should you leave it open at an Internet cafe, firehouse or other public Internet access facility.
Enter DPT Support Portal <click here